Saturday, October 13, 2012

Reading Challenge - some changes



I joined a reading challenge this year: The Mount TBR (to be read) = Books I have sitting on my shelf and never got around to read.
My goal is to reach 25 books before the end of the year.  My problem is that I keep reading books which are NOT on this list and can't be, because they are either new acquisitions or borrowed at the library or from friends. 
So far I have read the ones in red. There are some changes to the list, and that's ok, as long as all books were in my possession before January 1st 2012. 


My Reading List:

  1. Anita Shreve: A Change in Altitude
  2. Gregory David Roberts: Shantaram
  3. Peter Hain and Desmond Tutu: Mandela
  4. Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson: En Glad Gutt
  5. Rainer Maria Rilke: Letters to a young poet
  6. F. Scott Fitzgerald: Tender is the night
  7. Nicholas Sparks: Safe Haven
  8. Anita Shreve: Fortune's Rocks
  9. Lorànt Deutsch: Metronome
  10. Fyodor Dostoyevsky: Brødrene Karamazov
  11. Dan Brown: The Lost Symbol
  12. Mark Lévy: Les Enfants de la liberté
  13. Knut Hamsun: Victoria
  14. Ketil Bjørnstad: Liv Ullmann - Livslinjer
  15. Sophie Kinsella: Mini Shopaholic
  16. Karine Reysset: Les yeux au ciel
  17. Stephenie Meyer: The Host
  18. S. Mitra Kalita: My Two Indias
  19. Marc Lévy: Mes Amis Mes Amours
  20. Solveig Tufte Johansen: Bare Natten har verdensrom
  21. Nicholas Sparks: A Walk to Remember
  22. Anita Diamant: Good Harbor
  23. Anita Shreve: The last time they met
  24. Bergliot Hobæk Haff: Den Evige Jøde
  25. Sarah Rayner: One moment one morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!