Monday, July 16, 2012

My 2nd Teenager

Photo taken by a neighbor, I don't remember which one...
My son is 13 today.  He was born at 10 pm on July 16th, but among family in Norway, there was some confusion concerning his birthdate, since it was already July 17th over there when he was born.
In the picture we just arrived home from Overlake Hospital in Bellevue, WA, and newborn Samuel is dressed in a little jacket, knitted by his great-grandmother in Norway. Pauline, the proud big sister is 2 years and 9 months.
Time sure is a strange thing, and when I look at this picture, I can't believe how much has happened, and how much he has changed. The tiny little baby boy cradled in my arms is now a young man, almost as tall as I am...


2 comments:

  1. Gratulerer med dagen, Samuel! Koelig bilde... og nå er det enda to søsken i flokken :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusen takk!
    Ja, det er så rart å tenke på hvor mye familien har forandret seg på disse årene. :-)
    God sommer til deg og dine!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!