Saturday, March 10, 2012

Montmartre pictures.

Walking around my neighborhood in Montmartre, Paris, I feel like I'm constantly on a movie set. Small houses,  cobbled streets and lots of colors. And then, suddenly, a street musician, playing Tchaikovsky or Beethoven on his violin, or the sound of a piano coming from an open window. Couples  kissing in the middle of the street, little school kids staring while munching a croissant.
Early in the morning, one day last week, I  was climbing up the steep streets and stairs outside my apartement,  looking for a perfect place in the sun, to read for a few hours.  Since I had forgotten my camera at home, these snapshots are taken with my cell phone.



6 comments:

  1. Wow, thats fantastics indeed! Today I must say just a camera doesn't matters.. You have got imprint vision and Art. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your nice words! :-)

      Delete
  2. Sigh. So lovely. Thank you for sharing. I am living a bit vicariously through you, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elise! One day I might actually guide you around Paris! :-)

      Delete

I appreciate your comments!