Friday, March 30, 2012

Birthday in Paris


My kind of breakfast these days. Once in a while I head out to the nearby café where I'll order a cappuccino and a croissant, and then I sit there and write for a while. 
Paris agrees with us all, she really does. The kids don't want to leave now, and they started saying  "home" about the apartment almost immediately. We enjoy the city, the people, the food, the sights, pretty much all of it. 
Today is my birthday, and first I'll spend it writing and reading here at home, and then I'll meet my husband for lunch, but I don't know where yet, since he wanted to keep it a secret. 
Tonight we'll order in pizza for everybody, and there might be a cake...

1 comment:

  1. Så ut som en nydelig måte å starte bursdagen sin på :) Håper du/dere får en finfin dag!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!