Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alma had a little lamb...


Two months ago, we visited a sheep farm, close to my parents-in-law, and my 7-year-old daughter was next to Heaven.  She loves animals, they love her, and here she got to hold and cuddle newborn lambs.  What was even more special, to all of us, was that one of the sheep chose to give birth right then, when we were there.  I don't have many pictures of it, because I wanted to watch, capture images in my brain instead of on the memory card.  There are a few, though, but I'll show them in another post.
This is about Alma and the lamb.






1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love lambs too. They are the cutest things. I always get excited when during autumn and spring the ewes are lambing - I want to take them all home with me! :)
    ~S.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!