Sunday, April 10, 2011

Picture of the day: Four French School Kids.

During our two weeks in Saint-Etienne, France, my four children attended full time school. (For my youngest, that means 4 days a week.)  The three youngest went to one school, the eldest to another.  Those were private, catholic schools, and my kids had a great time.  They were incredibly well received, and they just fit right into daily class life.  For them, this was an adventure, an experience.  
Here they are, having a fresh croissant for snack after school.

2 comments:

  1. J'adore! I want Karenna and Kenan to be little french school children! I cannot get over how big the two older ones are!
    ~Audra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blogging, My review is very good example.
    Lindsay Rosenwald http://www.lindsayrosenwald.info/ Dr. Lindsay Rosenwald is one of the re-known venture capitalists and the hedge fund managers in the world.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!