Saturday, February 12, 2011

Paris Night with Panthéon View

Photo:http://www.boreally.org/
I'm in Paris,
and I'm all alone  
My agenda is not at all precise, but you could say that it's part research, part planning, and part retreat. Thoughts are spinning through my mind right now, but I need sleep after being up since 4AM. From my window I can see the top of the Pantheon.  It gives me the creeps.  I have no idea why, but it always has. This building has some kind of scaring effect on me.  I've had nightmares about it, and I can't stand seeing it in "street view" mode on maps.google.com.  But, right now, I can see it from my hotel room window.  Well, not anymore, actually, because I've pulled the heavy curtains so they cover up the view. Sleep is very much needed at this moment, so I'll call it a day, and sorry if this became an erratic and senseless post.  These are my words tonight, here I am, all alone in Paris, rambling on about Panthéon and nightmares. Good night.

Photo:http://www.france-travel-photos.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!