Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My India

My hands are still henna decorated.  I came back home Sunday night, and the jet lag is still bad.  Wide awake before 6 AM, and dead tired before 9PM.  All the impressions are not yet processed by my brain, and there will be a few more days before I can make a real blog entry about my India experience.  Right now I'm thrust into Christmas Season with all the last minute - things that have to be done.  Lots of photography work on my desk.  Only  a couple of new photo shoots, but tons of pictures to organize into proof albums and prints to sign and pack.  Then, there are my children who need attention and me sitting down to do Christmasy things with them, like crafts and reading .
Just don't hang up, there will be India pictures and stories.  Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!