Friday, December 3, 2010

Leaving for India

So, tomorrow is the day.  I'm leaving for India.  Right now I'm all shaky, dreading departure, leaving my four children.
I've made lists for my mom.  I've actually made her a binder, a "Grandma's Resources"-binder with all the phone numbers of my friends, the doctor, the teachers etc, and all the schedules.  There is hardly any laundry not washed, folded and put away.  The house is clean, the fridge and freezer full, and my suitcase packed.  Well, the last one, not completely.  I keep remembering things, and changing my mind about shoes etc. 
There will be some scheduled posts the next few days, image posts mainly.  But, real blogging will resume when I'm back.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in India! And I hope your kids have fun with grandma!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!