Thursday, November 11, 2010

Picture of the day: Moving On...


This picture was taken during my 10 days in Italy this summer. 
(I can't recall the name of the village now, but it was on the road between San Giminiano and our farm Pieve a Salti.)
I chose this picture today to illustrate the idea of moving on. 
Sometimes we need to go to another geographical place, change scenery, house, city, country,
but this is not necessarily about that kind of move. 
I'm talking more about moving on in life, leaving matters behind to embrace something new... 
Sometimes, that would mean to move on internally.
-Relocating in your thoughts and feelings,
and maybe finding a small opening in the brick wall...
An opening that will lead  you to green fields of possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!