Friday, August 20, 2010

Huge image-color problem on Blogger!

This is a post to tell you that something is wrong with Blogger (Blogspot)'s image/color management.  When I post my pictures in the smaller sizes, they look normal, but when I post them in a larger format, they become darker and totally dull/grey.  (The exact same picture, already uploaded to Blogger!)
This can not be seen from my laptop Mac, but is striking on my PC.
I had my husband check his laptop (PC) and it is as bad there.

So, if some of you have wondered why my pictures have become that awful lately, well, I really hope Blogger clears this up, as soon as possible.

Just to show you the difference:  The exact same (already uploaded) photo.  Here in size "medium" (Blogger interface lingo).


I hope they fix this soon!

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't even noticed because I do not have a good eye when it comes to photos. Where were you to get so close to a lion? Pretty cool! I just wanted to invite you to join us for our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop! Link up your blog and another you'd like to spotlight. Have a great weekend!

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kel. I was in a zoo in Norway, close to the fence... Thanks for the invite. Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems as they have fixed the problem now. I've reloaded some of the pictures, but there are still a few to go.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!