Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sorry

I really don't want to make one of these pathetic "I don't have anything to write about" blog posts, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I'm not here that often these days.  Things are going on.  My mind is busy.  Hard to get my thoughts gathered enough to actually make something worth while.
But, there are things I want to write about, pictures I want to show you.  And, I promise, tomorrow there will be something slightly more interesting than this nonsense.
There might be some art involved, and maybe a book review.  Stay in touch, OK?
Right now, I've said good night to four children, being singing for/nursing one of them, helped my eldest daughter pack for her camping trip with school tomorrow, scheduled two appointments, , I've cleaned up the play area and my computer.  (The latter one: Lots of stuff moved to trash.) And, I've practiced my music.
Now I need my sleep, before a work week of single-motherhood starts.  The children's last week of shcool before the Summer.
Good night!

5 comments:

  1. Ive missed you, but take your time and do what you have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! No worries, do what you need to, love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, both of you! Comments like these warms my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you manage to do it all. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!