Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My first award!

Kelley at Kelley's break room just gave me the Sunshine Award.  Thank you so much, Kelley!  I'm honored, touched and happy that you find my blog inspirational and a peaceful place to be.    I love Kelley's blog too.  She is  a wonderful writer, and sometimes I laugh so hard I can't breathe!






I'll pass the award on to these blogs:


Check them out.  They are inspirational, interesting and witty blogs.


I still haven't unpacked from my Tuscany adventure.  My brain is full to the rim of art, architecture, nature and wonderful meals, but I haven't been able to process it completely yet. 
And, here at home I have four children who haven't seen Mom in 10 days, so this will be all for today. 
Or, wait, I'll just show you a few  of my Tuscany pictures. 
Have a nice day!









A little girl participating in the Medieval Festival in San Gimigniano, Ferie Delle Messi.

3 comments:

  1. Many thanks, Kristine! I'm flattered! And what beautiful pics you took here in Italy. I live in Lazio, near Rome, in a beautiful green valley surrounded by mountains. But Tuscany is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Kristine! Wow...your pictures are mesmerizing...beautiful. I'm so glad you introduced me to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet words, Kristine! I love your photography! You truly are talented.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!