Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spa-weekend, a huge disappointment!

Three weeks ago I spent 24 hours in a spa-hotel in the south of Norway.  I was there with a good friend of mine, a friend I don't see that often, and this weekend was going to be all about us, talking, relaxing, and enjoying the spa and hotel restaurant.  24 hours of well-being, a good strenghtening medicine for two busy moms.
Well, unfortunately we were really disappointed.  There were just too many things that weren't as they should be.  The get together with good friend - part of it was of course great, but not the relaxing spa experience we were paying for...  We were actually shocked by the lack of professionalism, and by the lack of service-mindedness.  We didn't feel pampered, like you expect in a place like that, and there were things that were completely unbelievable!
Yesterday I wrote a long letter, were I explained everything, in a correct and sober way, and I mailed it to the resort.  I also mailed copies of the letter to the local tourist office, to the hotel owner and to the hotel chain management.
Now I'll just wait and see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!