Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spa complaint follow up

Yesterday I wrote  a post about a disappointing spa stay, and about the letter I mailed to the hotel.  Guess what, today I got a call from the hotel manager.  He was extremely sorry, and he thanked me over and over again for writing the letter.  "We're going to learn from this", he said.  Actually, the whole staff had got a copy of my letter, and they were going to have a meeting, going over every single point.  He's going to email me shortly, and there will be a recompense of some sort.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that they followed up with you. At least that shows good service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,Moonaroo. When they called, I felt almost sick, was so afraid they were going to be mad, and started to question whether I was wrong in writing that letter. But, then, I knew that I hadn't been exaggerating, and I was so relieved when the manager approached it the way he did.
    (Was afraid of coming through as a grouch, but I simply had to do something...)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!