Friday, March 12, 2010

Slipping Through My Fingers

I can hardly hear this song withouth crying.  It says exactly how I feel about parenting.  As a mother, I know there are all these precious moments literally slipping away, and time goes by way too fast. 
I really do wish I could freeze the picture, breathe for a while, feel that we are here and now, without changing,  but that break just doesn't come, and far too many moments are waisted.
Well, I'll just continue trying to hold on, keep up, and gradually letting go... 
That's life.

2 comments:

  1. I understand what you say about wanting to shed some tears when this somg is playing. My little child is only four years old but she has already startet her journey without me!You describe motherhood so wel in your writing and in your beautiful pictures. I really love tou read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comment! Enjoy life with your daughter, and paint those memory pictures in your mind!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!