Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chocolat

This time I'm not talking about the movie, but the real stuff.  I just chose to write it in French.
During my Trondheim stay, I got to visit the chocolate factory there, Nidar Sjokoladefabrikk.
It is the largest distributor of sweets, and most Norwegians has, at one time or another (or all the time), a strong relationship to at least one of their products.  It was a great experience, to wander about in the factory, with my two oldest kids, watching conveyor belts and fancy machines, learning about the production, and, of course tasting delicious, freshly made chocolate and candy.  In fact, we got to taste as much as we liked.  There were no limits.

Many of us just love their invention "Smash".  It is salty corn cones, covered with sweet milk chocolate.


Smash! Commercial "Toller", 2008

And Stratos, of course, their famous airy chocolate bar:




Stratos commercial "Can't touch this" 2009



And I shouldn't forget Smørbukk, (has it name from a Norwegian fairy tale), soft delicous toffee...




Well, that was my contribution to the Norwegian candy marketing!

1 comment:

  1. The Norwegian chocolate that you gave us is gone. We loved it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!