Friday, October 23, 2009

13 years today

Yes, 13 years ago I became a mother.  If I close my eyes, I'm still there, in that Paris hospital, in a white room with nothing much more than the birthing bed on the floor, and a crucifix on the wall...
Notre Dame de Bon Secours is the name of the hospital, and it translates "Our Lady of good assistence/help", and I guess that would be the perfect name for a maternity ward.
My baby was perfect, a tiny bundle with chubby cheeks, and lots of black hair on her head,
without any doubt the cutest little girl in the world.
Now she is a teenager, a wonderful, kind, beautiful and intelligent young woman,  and tomorrow we're going back to the city of her birth.
Only the two of us.  My very first baby and I...


One week old...

3 comments:

  1. Gratulerer med tenåringen, og god tur!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have an amazing photos, ooh paris...

    i hope someday
    i can visit that beautiful city

    blessings :)(L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tusen takk, Thank you, Gracias!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!