Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Refreshing, funny, and with a serious edge.

Yes, I finished the second Shopaholic book, and I had a blast.  It was so refreshing reading about this silly girl, who makes me laugh so hard that my husband can't sleep...  I feel I sort of know Rebecca Bloomwood, and even if we are rather different, she sounds like she could have been a good friend!  
Her relationship with Luke is important in this book, as is New York, the glamourous lifestyle, and then, towards the end, a sort of wakeup call for our heroine, and a few points to think over...

I just finished the book when there was a parcel from Barnes & Noble at my door, and now I'm reading the third book in the Twilight Saga: Eclipse.  I just have to keep going here.  I'm sold, helplessly, witout any say in it, addicted to see this story though, all the way to the end.  I'm there, with Bella, with the others.  I feel and smell the wetness of the forest of Forks.  I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!