Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New book - New Moon

Wow, couldn't put down that book, and towards the end I almost forgot to breathe...

The pace really changes in that last part of the story. From everyting being on the inside, in the unsaid, in the scents, thoughts and feelings, it becomes somewhat of an action movie. There is a lot of suspense, and like I said, I could hardly breathe, but there was a part of me who longed for that still life setting I was used to from earlier in the story.

Well, I'm starting on the sequel now, New Moon. I actually have this down-feeling that I often get between books, like the next one can't possible be that good. There is a kind of grief in it. I was eager for the book to finish, to see the end, but then I'm sad, like I lost somebody, a companion, when the book is over.

I also wonder how the author possibly can write three more books here, - since I felt sort of a closure when the first one was read.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!