Thursday, March 19, 2009

This is bad...

Here I am, starting a brand new reading blog, and I don't have time to read. Or, maybe the problem is that I don't TAKE time to read. I don't know.
Anyway, I started the 4th chapter of Burning Bright yesterday, but I only got to read a few pages. I also read what was inside the book jacket, and learned that the novel really is about poet/painter William Blake, and how he is inspired by two children, one of them being part of the family who just moved to London from Dorchestershire.

I'm heading out to Barnes & Nobles today, to pick up Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates and People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks. Yes, I know, I shouldn't be buying new books, when I'm not able to get going with the one I'm reading, but it's for a book club next month, and I really want to read them...

I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!