Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Now I'm a plumber too...

Yes, while cooking dinner for 4 kids and myself, helping 1 kid with homework, nursing/carrying/comforting the once again separation anxiety stricken baby, trying to answer strange questions from my five-year-old, and feeling not that good, after too little sleep last night, the monthly friend, and some kind of virus to boot,  I realized the kitchen sink was clogged...  Tried all the obvious, but nothing worked.  In the end I was lying on my hands and knees, under the sink, unscrewing parts of pipes, and having funny looking water gushing out into the various bowls I kept putting underneath, all the while poking with a fork and fishing out blackish goo from the pipe...  The pasta was getting overcooked, but luckily the kids didn't mind.  

2 comments:

  1. That does not sound like much fun, especially when you have to handle that on your own!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!